Race Day Schedule
- 6:00 am - Packet Pick Up and Late Registration begins
- 6:00 am - Transition opens, transition racks will be first come first serve.
- 6:00 – 7:30 am - Body Marking and Chip pickup
- 7:45 am - Pre-race announcements at swim start
- 8:00 am - Race Start
- 9:30 am - Post race party
- 10:30am - Awards
The Tomahawk Triathlon will start at 8:00am with the Elite athletes followed by Age Group athletes and Relays in a Time Trial format.
Elite Men and Women (every 15 seconds)
Age Groups (every 3 seconds)
Relays (every 3 seconds)
More info on swim schedule here.
- You will not be allowed to exit transition unless your bib matches the number on your bike!
- No family members allowed in the transition area.
- You must have either an annual USAT membership or purchase a 1 day membership to participate.
- You must show a Photo ID with your USAT card to pick up your packet.
- Timing chip must be worn throughout the entire event on your LEFT ankle.